Terms and conditions
1. This competition (the “Competition”) is open to residents of the United Kingdom (“Territory”) aged eighteen (18) and over except employees of Microsoft Limited (“Microsoft”) and Capital One (Europe) plc (“sponsor”) and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate families (defined for the purpose of these Terms as husband, wife, mother, father, sister, brother, son, daughter, or persons residing in the household of such employees), and anyone else professionally connected with this Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Entrants and check their identity.
2. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms of service (“Terms”) when they enter this Competition as described in paragraph 5 of these Terms.
How to Enter
3. The Competition will start at [12:01pm] Greenwich Mean Time (“GMT”) on [21st January], 2013 and end at [12:00pm] GMT on [31st January], 2013 (the “Competition Period”). No entries received outside the Competition Period will be eligible to win the Prize.
4. No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition. There is no limit on the number of Entries which each entrant may submit during the Competition Period.
5. To be eligible to win a prize, Entrants must visit [http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/exclusives/competition.aspx] (the “Website”) and register their details (including name, email address and mobile phone number). The Entrant must register their details to be eligible to win the Prize (“Entry”, and persons making such Entries, an “Entrant”).
6. Entries that are incomplete will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted for Entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
7. If any person is determined to have breached these Terms they will be disqualified. In the event that a Winner is disqualified an alternative Winner will be randomly selected.
How to Win
8. The Winner will be selected on [1st February 2013 at 09:30am]. The winner will be chosen at random by Microsoft. Microsoft’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the Competition.
9. The name and county of the Winner is available on request, by emailing email@example.com. By entering this Competition you agree to your details being disclosed in the event you are a Winner.
10. The prize will consist of [return premium economy flights for two from London to Las Vegas. Luxury airport lounge access in London. Return Limousine transfers between the hotel and the airport in Las Vegas. 5 nights 5 star accommodation sharing a twin / double room at the Caesars Palace hotel in Las Vegas. A trip for two over the Las Vegas strip at night in a helicopter. Tickets for two to Cirque du Soleil. Comprehensive travel insurance (excluding pre-existing medical conditions). The holiday must be taken by March 31st 2014. The prize cannot be taken between the following dates: 15th December 2013 and 3rd January 2014, 22nd March 2013 and 5th April 2013, and all UK bank holidays weekends, including the weekends of May 6th 2013, May 27th 2013 and the weekend of 27th August 2013.] (the “Prize”). No cash alternative is available. Microsoft reserves the right to substitute the prizes with prizes of equal or greater value.
Travel costs to and from the London airport are not included and must be paid for by the winner. For the avoidance of doubt, Microsoft will have no liability in relation to travel costs associated with travelling to or from the London Airport
11. The Winner will be notified by email or telephone by Microsoft within one (1) week of the Prize Draw. In the event that the Winner does not respond within four (4) weeks, the Winner will be deemed to have forfeited the Prize and an alternative Winner will be randomly selected.
12. Prizes will be fulfilled by BMB Neon on behalf of Microsoft.
13. The collection of personally identifiable information for the purposes of this Competition will be subject to the Privacy Statement at http://privacy.microsoft.com/. Specifically, the data collected through this Competition will be used to telephone or send an email to Entrants to confirm where the Entrant has won a Prize. All personally identifiable information will be deleted approximately six (6) weeks after the Winner is selected. By entering this Competition, you expressly consent to the use of your personally identifiable information in accordance with the Privacy Statement.
14. If any provision or part of these Terms is deemed void or otherwise unenforceable in law then that provision or part shall be deemed excluded and the remainder of these Terms shall remain in force.
15. These Terms, the conduct of this Competition and the interpretation and enforcement of these terms and conditions shall be exclusively governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, unless you are a Scottish resident, in which case you may choose the law of your own country of residence. Entrants irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales, unless they are a Scottish resident or a resident of Northern Ireland, in which case they may choose the courts of their place of residence.
16. The promoter is Microsoft Limited, Building 3, Floor 3, Zone 4 Thames Valley Park, Reading RG6 1WG, UK (the “Promoter”). Please direct any queries or complaints regarding the Competition to either this address or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. Microsoft cannot guarantee the performance of any third party and shall not be liable for any act or default by a third party . Entrants agree that Microsoft will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, costs, damage or disappointment of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, misuse or use of the Prize. Nothing in this paragraph shall limit Microsoft’s liability in respect of death or personal injury arising out of its own negligence or arising out of fraud.
msn music poll
Now that Rihanna has reportedly broken up with Chris Brown again, which celeb man do you think she should date next?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Russell Brand
- Harry Styles
- Tom Cruise
- Bruno Mars
- Max George
- Jake Gyllenhaal
- Spencer Matthews
- James Arthur
- Zac Efron
- Tinie Tempah